GreenMatch strives to make the world a a better place by providing all the necessary information to homeowners about different types of renewable energy sources, such as solar panels, heat pumps, and boilers, and help them choose the best options and suppliers for electricity and heat generation. In an effort to encourage and empower young individuals to play their part in helping the community through green activities and initiatives, GreenMatch would like to award a student with a scholarship of £1,000 for excellence in green initiatives.
- Participants must provide proof that they are either currently enrolled or have been accepted at an accredited university in 2018;
- Applicants must submit pictures or documents of a community service act that they have been a part of, along with their application;
- In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants are required to write an essay of 1,000 words describing a community service activity that they have participated in.
The following points should be taken into consideration while writing the essay:
- What does green living mean to you?
- Why do you think this specific community service activity is important, and what should people know about it?
The applicants should send all the documents and essays via email. Write “Scholarship Application + Your Name” in the email subject line.